Menu
mayarian09
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

verbal quote of new contract

Hi everyone,

I was called by virgin media sale and was offered a package with £100.00 credit to my account to beat BT offer which i was on. Overall with £100.00 credit to my account it was probably £5.00/month cheaper than BT. Therefore i switched to Virgin Media

I have phoned VM within my cooling period and asked when this credit will be applied and they said credits normally take 30 days to appear on the account.Since then I have called them almost 5 about the credit and they had agreed to listen to the record to determine the offer but it has been more than a month and no action was taken.

Today i called them again and now they say that since i do not have email confirmation and they can not  access to the verbal conversation of their sale department;  therefore they will not be applying the credit.

I have said that i have agreed to the verbal offer Virgin Media Sale gave me and since i am some other offer; therefore technically i am not in contract therefore i would request to cancel my contract; however they said if i cancel my contract now then early cancellation charges will apply.

Any advice what action should i take?

Your help on this will be really appreciated.

Kan

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: verbal quote of new contract

Hi Kan

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch and welcome to the community.
i am  sorry to hear the original agreed offer has not been honoured for you.

I'd like to take a look into this to see what was done to investigate this for you.

If you can please pop back to me on the PM I am sending that you can find on the top right hand side in the purple envelope, that would be great.

Speak soon

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos