Menu
sarah151974
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

two boxes

Hi, if I purchase a film from the media store will it show up on both my virgin boxes or just the one it was accessed from? 

any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to be able to watch it on both the one downstairs and the one upstairs if I choose.

thanks Sarah.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: two boxes

https://www.virginmediastore.com/pages/help-faq

How many devices can I register?

You can have up to five registered devices, including your TV (if you’re a Virgin TV customer with a Virgin TV V6 box or a TiVo box). A device is automatically registered when you start watching a movie or TV Box Set you’ve purchased on that device. If you’re a Virgin TV customer, your Virgin TV V6 box or TiVo box will be registered when you access the Virgin Media Store on your TV.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
sarah151974
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK, but I want to be able to watch something I have purchased on both of my Tivo boxes, how will it link ? as I know what is recorded downstairs is not visible on my Tivo box upstairs.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Store requires you to log into the app. So any purchases are tied to those details.

So as long as you use the same log in details on both boxes, they'll both have access to the same purchase library.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos