cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv channels

wozack
Joining in

I have the digital package on sat there were 26 channels showing sports I do not have a sports package I want entertainment also there is the Only fools and horses channels the +1 channels the friends channels so how many separate channels are we getting for our money virin service and presentation has become a costly joke

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check the channels in any VM TV package using the channel guide at the bottom of this page , but Virgin Media aren't responsible for the content on those channels.

If you want to complain about the programmes on any particular channel, then you need to direct that at the broadcasters directly.

If I've misunderstood your query, then can you clarify?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@japitts wrote:

You can check the channels in any VM TV package using the channel guide at the bottom of this page , but Virgin Media aren't responsible for the content on those channels.

If you want to complain about the programmes on any particular channel, then you need to direct that at the broadcasters directly.

If I've misunderstood your query, then can you clarify?

No use. As per the OPs other threads, they are VM Ireland customers. VM UK & VM Ireland TV packages are completely different.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wozack

Thank you for your post regarding the content shown on the TV channels on our packages.

If you wish to complain about the content shown you will need to raise this with the channel broadcasters as we are not responsible for channel content.

Can you please clarify for me if you are a VM Ireland customer?

Best wishes,

Serena