Menu
racman49
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

transferring series links from tivo to v6 not working

Hi All.

l have just installed new V6 box and have followed all the steps to transfer our series links to the V6 box. The web page tells me and l quote;

"Success.

Your request has been added to the Tivo queue.Check your box in approximately 30 minutes"

l have done this twice now and it is well over an hour since last one and no series links have appeared on the new V6 box.

HELP PLEASE!!

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: transferring series links from tivo to v6 not working

Hi racman49,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for setting some time aside to get in touch. We are sorry to hear you have been having issues setting a series link, have there been any changes following your post on Sunday. If not are you having issues setting series links on multiple channels/shows? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,

Louis 

0 Kudos
racman49
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louis.

Thank you for answering. Since l posted, we have had SOME series links transferred from the old tivo to the new v6.

There has been no rhyme or reason to the ones transferred and the ones that have not. We have had to go through the list of links on the old box and some shows are on a break such as Vera on ITV have not been transferred. We shall have to remember to check programs as they come back on TV and set links.

Very irritating and NOT what we were expecting from Virgin Media.

Chris

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@racman49 wrote:

Hi Louis.

Thank you for answering. Since l posted, we have had SOME series links transferred from the old tivo to the new v6.

There has been no rhyme or reason to the ones transferred and the ones that have not. We have had to go through the list of links on the old box and some shows are on a break such as Vera on ITV have not been transferred. We shall have to remember to check programs as they come back on TV and set links.

Very irritating and NOT what we were expecting from Virgin Media.

Chris

The process never has been very reliable - I've found that it's worth doing the "transfer request" again a few days later as more then seem to come across - it can take a few goes before it copies everything over, and I've seen people on here say that even after two or three goes there were a few series links still missing.

Keith

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos