cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tivo

M41d1n-H3ll
Joining in

I recently had my Tivo box replaced after 3 days without one,( would i be able to get refund of some kind on my bill.
Seems im paying for a service i did not or could not use for a few days.
Box has been replaced now (last one had a fault so it wasn't an upgrade)). or have i left it too late , didn't occur to me that o would still be charged for a service i couldn't use.
Any help  TIA

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may be entitled to loss-of-service credits for the TV-element of your package, if the issue was of VM's making.

Bear in mind that VM is a residential service and depending if those days were weekdays or weekends, a 3day turnaround for faults is about right. If you discount the day you reported the fault, and the day it was resolved, you may only be left with one day.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi M41d1n-H3ll 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these recent issues with your TIVO box and subsequent concerns regarding billing. 

If you were automatically entitled to compensation it should be applied to your account via our auto-comp scheme 👉 https://virg.in/autocomp. However I can appreciate you have not had the best experience and would like to offer further support! We will need to check the account and raise a complaint if needed on this basis, so we can discuss what you are looking for as a resolution. I will send you a PM 📩 to confirm a few account details and get this raised for you! You will find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can return to this public thread with an update when possible. 

Thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted! All the best! 🌞

Molly