Menu
kingfoz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tivo remote not working

RF frequency isnt working on my remote have tried everything suggested in the forums but the remote still only shows a red light. ive tried ringing 150 but none of the options help. can anyone suggest anything else?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo remote not working

Assuming you have successfully tried to pair the remote and failed, you will have to request a new remote by phoning and going down the TV faults route. Once you have performed the test, call back and you will get through to a human being down the TV fault route.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi kingfoz

Welcome to the Community, I'm just checking in to see how you're getting on in contacting the team about requesting a new remote? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kingfoz
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

to be honest its a nightmare trying to get hold of anyone at virgin so gave up trying

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kingofz

You can reach the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos