Menu
Ruthie70
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo box stuck on waking up. Rebooting doesn't sort it

The TiVo box comes on at waking up as soon as I turn the TV on and then is stuck at waking up.  No button on the remote or the box does anything.  I've tried rebooting but to no avail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box stuck on waking up. Rebooting doesn't sort it

Hello Ruthie70

Thanks for reaching out to our community. Sorry to hear you are having issues with our TV services we know how frustrating this can be when we just want to watch a programme.

When did the issue first start? Have you checked all the cables are secure at the back of the box? Does this waking up message appear every time you turn on the TV or just randomly?

You can try some trouble shooting tips here. Let us know how you get on with this and if the problem is still persist we will look in to it further for you.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
Ruthie70
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box stuck on waking up. Rebooting doesn't sort it

Thanks for your reply.  In the end I rang Virgin and it turns out the box had had it so they've been and installed a new one.  It's a nuisance as I lose my recordings but at least it's sorted now.  I was impressed that Virgin customer people rang back when I was told they would and the engineer came when they said he would, as that doesn't always happen!

0 Kudos