Menu
Highlighted
sally13uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

stuck on 'starting up' screen

how frustrating is it to try and get hold of a human being !! 

My tivo box is stuck in a starting up cycle , it has been switched off for several days and left unplugged and no it will not boot up or start, all written help (mostly unhelpful) guides on the website require you to be able to use your remote control to enter settings scene ect, not able to do that as it wont go beyond 'starting up' screen. any ideas on how to solve it other than to post the box back , cancel my service and move to sky tv. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: stuck on 'starting up' screen

Hi there sally13uk

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for your post. 

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the equipment and for any difficulty getting in touch with us. We appreciate that issues like this can be frustrating.

We'd like to help you on here as much as we can with this. We wouldn't want to lose you as a customer. 

Can you tell us when your services were initially installed? 

Are you seeing a start up message with a clock?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sally13uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

since posting I received a new tivo6 box on which I can see all the channels free and paid for. BUT the catch up tv doesn’t work or the search mode or pause rewind etc. So I have contacted the team they sent some ‘signals’ I was told to wait 48 hrs to see if it resolved which I did , it didn’t resolve in any way , I recontacted the team on Friday they again sent ‘ signals ‘ again Asked me to wait 48hrs , guess what it still has resolved the issue despite me being reassured it was been sent to a higher management person.

i so look forward to ringing them tomorrow....not 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sally13uk,

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Have you spoken with the team concerning this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
sally13uk
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes I rang tonight and yet again played the reset the box game. They have finally decided to send me an engineer. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Right I see. I'm glad to hear we've got someone booked into to take a look at this. Please let us know how it goes. 

^Martin

0 Kudos