Menu
Highlighted
cygnusx1111
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sound problem

Hello.I have just received a replacement UHD TV for one that just packed up on me.The TV is exactly the same as the one thats broken.That one had problems with the sound but that was on all channels.The sound would drop when i paused or rewoundThis new TV has a problem when i try to watch channel 531 (the UHD channel).It plays fine until i pause or rewind,and then the sound keeps cutting out as if a wire is loose.This problem does not happen on any other channel .Is it my TV or is it from my box (V6).The people ive bought the TV from have offered to change it but im not sure where the fault lies.Any help will be gratefully received.Thank you.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: sound problem

Try going into the audio settings of the v6, then choose Dolby digital and change it to PCM

0 Kudos
cygnusx1111
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It was already on that but thank you for the suggestion :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cygnusx1111, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed reply.

As you've encountered two sound-related issues on different TV's it's very possible the fault could lie with your V6 box. I'm unable to find your account from here, so will send a PM shortly to confirm a few details which will allow us to investigate further.

Tom

0 Kudos