Menu
bigmacq
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

series link issue

Hi I have the Really channel as part of my package, but when I try to record Helicopter ER I can only programme a single recording at a time and I unable to get a series link which presents a problem as we are going away for xmas. I am able to get a series link for other programmes on the same channel so why not this one?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: series link issue

Do you mean you can’t set up a series link for the program or you can set one up but it doesn’t schedule any recordings?

There are no new episodes for this program coming up so a series link would have to be set for new & repeats to schedule and record the (old) episodes that are being broadcast at the moment.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
bigmacq
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I was unable to select a series link for this particular programme I could only record it day by day. I asked my daughter to try on her setup and the same problem occurred. However today when I checked my planned recordings I found that a series link was now in place, something changed overnight not sure how or who because I had never touched the TV from the previous night when I wrote the question.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have that affect on problems. I fixed your issue remotely by thought. Smiley Very Happy

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped