cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen is showing up pink and blue

sienauk
Joining in

Tv in my bedroom keeps showing up pink and green with no sound as of yesterday it was pink and orange. This morning it is pink and blue.  

It is not my hdmi cable as i have already replace it with another one as advised to do in different forums. The main tv in the lounge is fine and no disruption whatsoever.

There is obviously a fault with the box in my bedroom as I have been trying to reboot it since yesterday. 

I am fed up with this so please can someone help sort this out otherwise I will move over to Sky instead as it’s nothing but problem after problem with VirginMedia. Last Friday I had no service at all throughout the day. I mean come on this is really becoming tiresome now!

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does this happen with all sources? In other words, live TV, recorded programmes, OnDemand & streaming?

Or only particular content?

Does restarting your box have any effect?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes, it is happening to everything normal tv channels, anything that has been recorded and netflix and prime etc

I have been restarting and have lost count how many times I have unplugged and switched off everything directly to my tv.  

I have switched off and the main tv and box in the lounge and also the WiFi but I am still having this problem. 

I have also brought another hdmi cable to connect to the tv in my room and another tv to connect the box to and it is doing it to that one too. 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sienauk,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your TV box, I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see you've been able to arrange an engineer visit for this.

If you do need help with anything else please let us know.

Alex_Rm

Yes I have, engineer is due today to help sort this issue, thank you

Thanks for your reply and update, sienauk.

Cheers,

Corey C

problem has been sorted out. Additional box was replaced by a new one. Thank you for the help!

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @sienauk,

Thanks for the update! Glad our engineer has swapped the equipment for you and things are working again now.

Please do drop back to the forums if there's anything we can assist with in the future.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide