Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebooted box and now nothing

Peppie
Joining in

Hi

First time poster...

We rebooted out box earlier, it goes through all the lights flashing then settles on green and then nothing? tried going through the bot and calling but not getting any joy to contact anyone for some help. I've been at this now for a couple of hours. Does anyone have any advice please

Many thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's showing on your TV when this happens? Does the boot loop complete, and a TV channel come on at the end?

If the box is stuck in the boot loop, you'll need to call TV Faults when they reopen at 8am. Once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press any further options and you should join the faults queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's showing on your TV when this happens? Does the boot loop complete, and a TV channel come on at the end?

If the box is stuck in the boot loop, you'll need to call TV Faults when they reopen at 8am. Once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press any further options and you should join the faults queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks