Menu
stevio11
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

programmes not showing on program guide

Hi

I went to the program guide yesterday on my tivo box to see what was on and noticed there were no progames  showing for all bbc channels , channel 4 and channel 5 and a couple of others, where the program names are meant to be it just says " to be announced ".

please advise as I can not record any programmes on the bbc because of this

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: programmes not showing on program guide

its not actually down to virgin some channel guides like sky or virgin or anyone else it will state to be announced because the programme isnt available to view at mo i dont think this is down to virgin unless there is signs of fault or showing fault then its box but the tv guide isnt available ill leave this to forum members who can help u
0 Kudos
stevio11
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The guide is showing most channels but as I said NOT the bbc,channel 4 or 5 and a couple of others which means you cant tape programs on these channel.

Its not even showing programmes that are on now for these channels but shows whats on the sky channels and many more

0 Kudos
japitts
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Are you saying you have no guide for any channels for the here and now? Or is the guide populated for now, but certain channels aren't showing schedules after a certain date?

Here I have listings for most channels until Thursday 8th Feb, ITV is then missing from Friday and other terrestrials missing from Saturday 10th. "Non-standard" channels vary.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

its down to the broadcasters who place the tv info on channel guide its not down to virgin who displays the channels i could leave to other forum members who can help on this topic if you still have issues come back on here
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stevio11
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It all came back on last night, this is the first time that this has happened to me and I for one cant believe that the bbc,channel 4 and 5 would not give the information in time, more like someone did not do their job correctly at virgin

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I would say it is a glitch with your box, do you leave it turned off at the mains for instance, if it happens again go to Home button and scroll to help and settings press OK then settings then network and reconnect to the virgin media network that will update your TV guide. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevio11

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, although thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this being sorted too.

If you experience any issues moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos