cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no tv since 23/12/22 tivo box not updating

bubblefish
On our wavelength

Blackpool FY1 2RG : I have not been able to watch tv since 23/12/22 as my Tivo box states preparing channel information and is stuck on 25%. I have rebooted several times now and still no joy.

Service status on VM says problem in the area and should have been fixed last night - it hasnt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I’m in FY4 and same issue and same revised fix time.

Appears they failed to fix it last night, and no update given out txt message service which appears not to give any updates or changes to the resolution time. 
Just hoping it is fixed asap.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

lilacglitter24
Tuning in

I live in the FY3 area and I’m the same, checked the service status and it says it’s due to be fixed by the 05/01/2023. 

I’m in FY4 and same issue and same revised fix time.

Appears they failed to fix it last night, and no update given out txt message service which appears not to give any updates or changes to the resolution time. 
Just hoping it is fixed asap.

This is shocking - so just checked status as you have done - fix time 5/1/23 - not happy

so if it ever comes back up we should be able to claim loss of service from 23/12/22 still angry about this and no text or email updates from them

you have to sign up to get text or emails. It was due to be fixed at 5am this morning then changed to 8.05 and then when i looked it was 05/01. I have contacted them on twitter and the reply was it could be fixed quicker than the 05/01. 

Susie67
Just joined

No TV since 23 December 2022, have reset box 3 times but message on tv says loading at 33% and has been like this for over 24 hours. Message on virgin media states 2 issues in FY4, one to be fixed by 5 Jan 2023 and one to be fixed by 29 Dec 2022

It also states some TV channels may be unavailable, well in my case I have NO TV channels

This is unacceptable and must be compensated for. We are pensioners who live alone with no family and now we can’t even watch the TV.

Now showing it should be fixed today by 12pm. 

Fishing77
Tuning in

LATEST UPDATE They state now on service status they wil hopefully get this fixed by 12 today 🤞

🤞we live in hope 

Heard it’s a snapped fibre line.