cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new

rayzor
On our wavelength

hi all i have just seen this prob or maybe not a prob on my tivo box tv guide the new programs dont show new . its a thing i likes in guide so i was not putting old programs to record

has it gone or is it hidden some how and  do i just have to enable it i have searched and i carnt find it

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At the end of the synopsis of every programme, just after the cast names etc, there's the "first aired" date. I suspect that's what you're looking for.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rayzor

Have you managed to find this now? 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

rayzor
On our wavelength

no not yet 

when I'm on my phone on the  TV control app its still there but not on the tv guide on tv

thanks

rayzor
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20210727-063347_TV Control.jpg

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello rayzor

Just so we can get this looked at correctly

The new shows show new on the App 

But on your Tivo Box it doesn't say that?

Gareth_L

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@rayzor wrote:

when I'm on my phone on the  TV control app its still there but not on the tv guide on tv

The first-aired date is shown on (should be all, but...) most programmes in the episode synopsis here... really poor pic, but as per the blue highlight for the first-aired date, and the "new" flag after episode number...

VM_Forum_New_EPG.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

rayzor
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20210727-063347_TV Control.jpg

rayzor
On our wavelength
yes it also showed on my tv set channel guide but for some reason its now gone probably a update

i can still use phone app
thanks