Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix stopping

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your details and clearing security, I have looked at your account there's a little confusion, I can see a Tivo and a V6 box, which box are you using?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paulammo
Joining in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

hi

we're using the TiVo. we do have a v6, but I've never connected it up, as from what I was told you have to have the hub switch on all the time ( I only have it on when computer is on ). I was also told that as my hub is upstairs some of the on demand features with v6 might not work properly due to a poor signal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for coming back to me, we would need to set up the V6 as I believe its an issue with the Tivo and we no longer provide these, 

In regards to the connection this will be done via WiFi, I  have 4 V6 boxes at home 1 Ethernet 23 WiFi and I have no issues, if you do have WiFi issues you could use our Connect app to help improve the WiFi and there are also options for our WiFi boosters.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paulammo
Joining in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks your reply.

I don't really understand all this wifi business. I will set the v6 up sometime after we've watched stuff have saved on the TiVo.

thanks again for your help 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

You are very welcome, if you need help activating and setting up the your V6 just let us know.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos