Menu
Mrspfbutler
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

downgrading package

Spoke to the virgin media team about downgrading to just broadband, offered to me @£29 pm.

Was meant to be called back but never got a call so called them back as I’m being disconnected tommorow, only to be told it would be the full price of £45 & would do anything for me! Great customer service. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrading package

Hi Mrspfbutler,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of the experience you've had when speaking to our team, and I can appreciate how frustrating this would be.

Have your services now been disconnected?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Mrspfbutler
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have now been disconnected, set up with broadband only but the lowest vivid 50 package @£27pm.

Annoying as I could of had the vivid 200 package @£29 if I’d been called back. 

0 Kudos
Mrspfbutler
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also the lady who we spoke to said she could see the note on our account for the £29 offer but couldn’t authorise it!

And as it was so close to the cut off date we would have to pay the installation cost on the new broadband package  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrspfbutler,

It's a shame you didn't get the Vivid 200. Sorry to hear that the lady you spoke to did not called you back. No worries, we'll certainly take note of your dissatisfaction to make improvements about situations like this.

I'm hoping that representative explained the reason why you couldn't get the same deal.

If you're still unhappy you can check our Complaints Code of Practice by clicking this link.

Thank you for understanding.
-Japhet_F

0 Kudos