cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compensation

bryan8
On our wavelength

After lose of services from 3/7 through to 14/7,when an engineer was finally sent out and had to replace both boxes,I was told I was due compensation for lose of services,but as yet have not been contacted by virgin or credited anything through my account.

Could some please take a look.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've posted in the mobile section of this forum, but referred to "boxes" being replaced, which makes me wonder if you're talking about TV or broadband service?

You can view the automatic compensation scheme here which covers landline & broadband outages.

Otherwise - what are the services you had problems with? I'm guessing - as above - that it wasn't mobile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've posted in the mobile section of this forum, but referred to "boxes" being replaced, which makes me wonder if you're talking about TV or broadband service?

You can view the automatic compensation scheme here which covers landline & broadband outages.

Otherwise - what are the services you had problems with? I'm guessing - as above - that it wasn't mobile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

bryan8
On our wavelength

Oh sorry still getting to grips with it.

The problem was with the tivo boxes,no on demand,Internet,netflix,connectivity.

Could you please put it the correct place.

Hi Bryan8, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that the credits went added to your account after having a fault. 

I can see that you've spoken with my colleague Lee via private message and he has sorted this out for you. 

Should you have any further issues, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

bryan8
On our wavelength

Thankyou all sorted nowm

Hey there @bryan8, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm happy to hear everything has been sorted for you regarding your services and compensation.
As always, if you ever need anything, reach out to us here and we'll happily assist 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs