cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel listing

dmacuk
On our wavelength

Does anyone know where I can get an up-to-date tv channel listing in PDF format. The latest I can find is:

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/ChannelGuide_April_2021... 

Which does not contain the latest Sky channels

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dmacuk wrote:

Unfortunately the guide which is an image is not searchable, hence the request for a PDF

Scroll down the page and you should see clickable links to download the pdf guide in mobile or desktop versions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This page always has the latest versions available

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

dmacuk
On our wavelength

Unfortunately the guide which is an image is not searchable, hence the request for a PDF

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dmacuk wrote:

Scroll down the page and you should see clickable links to download the pdf guide in mobile or desktop versions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's always best to scroll down to the bottom of the tv edit channel guide page to access the PDF versions.

Also you could bookmark a link to the latest PDF version  /ChannelGuide_November_2021.pdf 

If you edit the url to change from November to December in around a weeks time you should be able to see the December version.

The same with the 360 PDF Channel Guide 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali