cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Younger tv show

Pageinthecity
Joining in

All seasons of the Younger tv show via Comedy Central used to be available on demand - why is this no longer available ? And will it become available on demand again?

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Complete and/or past series OnDemand are generally "box sets" and availability can vary. As new box-sets are made available, others are removed.

Anytime you're browsing OnDemand programmes, the final screen before you click "watch now" will flag "available until xyz" on the RHS if the series/programme is due to expire in the next couple of weeks.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It’s strange as the show is still available via sky or now, just not virgin??? Shouldn’t they all be the same. It says available until Feb 2022 on sky and now.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst some high profile box-sets are sometimes available on all platforms, Sky is a different provider to Virgin and have their own services.

Where does "it say" that it's available on Virgin?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Only season 7 i can see is available on virgin, but a few weeks ago the whole series was available on demand on virgin, now it looks like only available on demand via sky/now. Clearly I’m paying for the wrong service then!!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not necessarily - there'll be box-sets that are on Virgin but not Sky.

You've not said where you saw this BoxSet advertised as available?

now tv is a part of sky not virgin. at some point they won't have access and virgin will. that is the way it works. then the show may appear on netflix and so on. shows move between different platforms so the maximum profit can be made from a particular show.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Pageinthecity,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I have looked into this and season 5 and 6 are no longer available, we are only now able to show season 7.

Regards,

Steven_L