Menu
Jeusebio
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin wont let me cancel!!! Was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and then line got disconnected

Have been trying for 2 days now without success to cancel my TV package. I actually wasn't going to cancel initially, but I am so fed up of the poor service that i just want to cancel now. 

Someone needs to sort this out asap. I have also submitted a complaint without response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin wont let me cancel!!! Was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and then line got disconnected

Good Afternoon Jeusebio,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to cancel your services with us.

Have you been able to get in touch with our team since your post? 

Kindest regards,

David 

0 Kudos
Jeusebio
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin wont let me cancel!!! Was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and then line got disconnected

Hi

Yes, was finally able to do it yesterday after another hour and 10 minutes on hold.

I have now cancelled and raised an online complaint for which I am yet to receive a response.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me and I'm pleased that we were able to complete your request, even though this does result in us losing your business.

We can take up to 28 days to resolve a complaint, as stated in our Code of Practice  Th owner of your complaint will be in touch.

Kindest regards

David_Bn 

0 Kudos