cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv

Dradley1
Tuning in
  • Over the weekend I watch the music channels but the magic tv channel when you search for it on the remote it comes up as virgin tv but when you type the number in it shows up on the screen as box tv channel as are some of the other channels they are not what they are supposed to be iv reset my box and iv turned my box on and off but it's all still the same
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Dradley1,

There have been major issues affecting all broadcasters, Virgin, Freeview, Freesat, Sky, BT etc due to a fire at the Red Bee Media broadcast centre.

This started on 25th September and is still ongoing.

The latest update news can be viewed at /fallout-from-red-bee-broadcast-centre-incident-day-8/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Dradley1,

There have been major issues affecting all broadcasters, Virgin, Freeview, Freesat, Sky, BT etc due to a fire at the Red Bee Media broadcast centre.

This started on 25th September and is still ongoing.

The latest update news can be viewed at /fallout-from-red-bee-broadcast-centre-incident-day-8/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali