cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin box

Dave114
Joining in

I've been having problems with my box for a couple of months keeps cutting out and I have turn it off for it to start working again

9 REPLIES 9

roy247
Community elder

Hi Dave114,

When you say cutting out do you mean the power goes off or live TV is going off but the box is staying on.

Box stays on but the live TV cut in and out and its very slow loading the guide and the apps as well we have had the box for 7 years

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Dave114 wrote:

Box stays on but the live TV cut in and out and its very slow loading the guide and the apps as well we have had the box for 7 years

Can you confirm which box you have? You've posted in the V360 board but let's make sure... if in doubt, check here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

What results do you get from the diagnostics, that's in Setting's, Network. Also does on demand have the same problem. You need to check all your connections if you haven't already tried, the coax cable is the live TV feed.

All connections are good Hub connected via ethernet cable so it shouldn't lag as much

Tivo box my bad

roy247
Community elder

Probably a faulty box, maybe japitts can move this to the Tivo forum for you.

Have you tried resetting the tivo box.

Reset it and it started going faster for a little while then started lagging and live TV cutting out

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really sorry about the issues caused with the box Dave114,

Welcome back to the community.

I've dropped you a PM se we can go through some further details with the box.

Thanks,

Kain