Menu
garyclarke69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Why do you prefer new customers more then current customers?

Why do Virgin want new customers so much, that they penalised loyal customers for wanting to stay with virgin?

New customers cost money, engineer installs, new equipment etc.

Loyal customers, cost nothing. No engineer visits required, not equipment to install. But higher charges than newbies!

Change the dynamic Virgin, treat everyone equal and win customers with good service and fair pricing.

My contract is about to end 200Mb, Full House, Eve/Weekend Calls £40ish a month.

New offer - £55 for 100MB, Full House, weekend calls only. Uumm slower broadband, no evening calls. But a 35% price increase! Push me towards Sky / BT you have, why?

Anybody else thinking the same?

0 Kudos
vircom
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Why do you prefer new customers more then current customers?

Everyone gets a good introductory deal so treated equally. The whole industry is based on the same model as the majority of people cannot be bothered to keep switching. I assume you have tried calling the thinking of leaving team to see what they can offer? Other than that just keep switching, if enough people did that the industry would change it's business model.

LittleMick73
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Why do you prefer new customers more then current customers?

Hi It's the same with all companies insurance and utility providers are the same, the only way to beat it is to switch Regards Micky
0 Kudos