cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Censorship

playfair57
On our wavelength

I see that Virgin Media now censor any posts that they don't like!

I had a particularly unfortunate series of experiences with the 150 "support" staff last night, which I wrote about right here.

It contained useful advice about what customers should do when seeking information.

Two hours later I found the entire post has been deleted.

Virgin Media is now officially an authoritarian totalitarian company.

Let's see how long it takes for the admin to delete this post!

(If anywant wants to find out what this useful content is then PM me about it - assuming, of course, that this post is still available for people to see!)

8 REPLIES 8

jacksjam
Tuning in

They have just deleted one of my posts about CS and issues I am having!

Hi @playfair57, We can confirm that your post has not been deleted. If you click on your own profile name, you can see your posts there.

Warm Regards,

Mod Team

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

…. And, @playfair57 , in case you can’t find it, here it is:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Virgin-Media-Support-Staff-Very-Poorly-Trained...

I presume an apology about censorship should be forthcoming from you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jacksjam 

Yours was moved to a safe area as you were sharing information wrongly about a trial you are part of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Can you elaborate on the sharing information wrongly? The information I shared was wrong or I was wrong to share the information?

Where is the safe area? I can’t see the post in my list of posts? Is anyone able to help with the query?

Regards

James

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi James,

I believe you are a broadband only customer that may be taking part in a new streaming service trial.

If you look in your profile at your posts you may find the post has been redirected to the Trials Forum.

When taking part in trials people usually have to agree a non-disclosure clause.

Trialists have either have a specific email address to write to or a specific section in the Trials Forum to post any queries etc.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi, @jacksjam .

If you are part of the TV trial which was only available for broadband only customers, the trial set up email should have advised how to access a trial part of the forum for any discussions on the product.

I am not part of the trial so I can’t advise its name but it should be an entry in this part of the forum:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Trials

I would check any emails you have received about the trial.

Hi Dave,

I don’t believe I am part of any trial, but please let me know where we can continue the conversation as the link in the next post says I am not in any trial. 

Regards

James