cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App on Samsung Tv

Nrodway
Joining in

Hi there, the Virgin Media App has disappeared from the menu on the TV so I can’t access any of the TV channels. I search in Apps but Virgin  Media is not there.

So if I watch something like Disney plus, I can’t navigate back to the normal Channel package.

Any ideas please?

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What Virgin Media app is this, that you're trying to use?

Are you sure you're using your Virgin box and not an app or menu on your smart TV? 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Although I’m not really familiar, I believe some (Samsung?) TVs can have a Virgin Media icon on their high level menu to easily navigate back to the Virgin Media HDMI source. I recall this icon going missing on another old thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yes that is exactly it

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@deans6571 

Can you help here?

Of course you can:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/smart-TV-Virgin-icon/m-p/4098853#M62416

deans6571
Wise owl

@Nrodway wrote:

Hi there, the Virgin Media App has disappeared from the menu on the TV so I can’t access any of the TV channels. I search in Apps but Virgin  Media is not there.

So if I watch something like Disney plus, I can’t navigate back to the normal Channel package.

Any ideas please?

Have you followed the instructions in the above link (specifically, in that link, read message 5)?