Menu
Dr_J
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Upgrade

Hi,

In the my upgrades section, it is offering me an upgrade to a V6 box for an extra £5 per month. Does this upgrade require an engineer appointment, or do you just send out a replacement box. 

I have an issue with my Tivo box,where on a regular basis it goes into a loop where the screen shows "stating up...", then the lights on the front flash and it starts again. Normally turning it off and back on resolves this. I guess this is a fault on the Tivo, so it seems like a good time to upgrade. but just wondering whether I still have to wait in for an engineer.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Upgrade

You would be better reporting your TiVo fault and arranging an engineer visit as he will replace the TiVo with a V6, assuming you are a Virgin Media broadband customer.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Upgrade

Good Afternoon Dr_J

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you, 

Have you had the chance to upgrade the service yet? If not, I would advise seeking a technician to fit your new box for you so they can see if there are any faults once the new box has been installed.

You are welcome to order this as a Quickstart order but this may require a technicians visit at a later date

Do please get back to us if you're seeking further assistance.

David_Bn 

0 Kudos