Menu
janeyh1959
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv pixelation

Tv picture has been pixelating on and off for the past few weeks, but has got really bad on BBC 1 and ITV - channel 113

has anyone else had this problem lately

had the same issue last year, and Virgin replaced box, cable into the house etc, and it still did it intermittently was then told signal problem and not at their end?????

i really don’t have much faith in phoning them as never really sorted problem last time

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv pixelation

Hi it's a signal level issue phone and go down the Tv faults route they can check the levels while you're on the line and if necessary arrange for an engineer to come to you and adjust the signal levels, as there is no other way of adjusting other than an engineer visit.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
janeyh1959
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv pixelation

Thanks for this, I’ve just been on chat for over 30 minutes trying to tell them this, said they ran a picture quality test and there was no problem,asked me if I’d checked the cables three times, then try a different port or use a different cable! not something I have lying about. They were absolutely no help at all, any suggestions what to do now 

0 Kudos