cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv guide incorrect

Jayniekinns
Joining in

hello

I assume this is a Virgin Media issue and not to do with the channel.

Whenever we put Cartoonito on, it's not always what it says will be on. So it will say Fireman Sam is on but half the time its a different programme, the  it says it will be something else is on but we'll go on it and it'll be Fireman Sam playing.

This seems to be the only channel I've noticed that does this but it's annoying (when my daughter wants to watch Fireman Sam).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On second thoughts, I've checked the Sky TV schedule which differs from TV-24, and now that my V6 is free - I concur that there is indeed a discrepancy now.

This is an ideal case for emailing to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - you're unlikely to get a reply, but if you include some specific examples, the team are very good at getting errors fixed in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can't find a schedule on Cartoonito's website to compare with - that would be the first thing here, see what the broadcaster themselves is advertising.

I've tried https://tv24.co.uk/channel/cartoonito - this tallies perfectly with the VM EPG.

Do you have any specific examples of when their schedule isn't matching?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hello, at half 6 tonight it should have been Fireman Sam between 6 and 7 but instead there was something else on.

Earlier today it should have been the Fireman Sam set of action film and instead it was Masha and the Bear.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On second thoughts, I've checked the Sky TV schedule which differs from TV-24, and now that my V6 is free - I concur that there is indeed a discrepancy now.

This is an ideal case for emailing to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - you're unlikely to get a reply, but if you include some specific examples, the team are very good at getting errors fixed in a couple of days.