cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring recorded programmes

raidbar
Joining in

I was assured by a Virginmedia staff member that I would be able to transfer my recorded programmes over to my new TV 360 box can anyone confirm this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'll also quote from one of the VM webpages on the same subject... (this is aimed mainly at conversions from V6 > TiVo, but the point is the same)

360_enjoy recordings.JPG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This has never been a option  you will loose everything 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'll also quote from one of the VM webpages on the same subject... (this is aimed mainly at conversions from V6 > TiVo, but the point is the same)

360_enjoy recordings.JPG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @raidbar,

Thank you for first post. I'm very sorry to hear that you were advised that you'll be able to transfer your recordings when moving to a new TV box. This is incorrect, as @japitts advised and provided a screen shot of our website.

You can read more about Your Recordings on our website. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is helpful to know - I was also explicitly told my recorded programme could be transferred. I would not have upgraded had I been told the truth.  I will make a formal complainst.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really sorry regarding the mis-information GerryWalt,

If you'd like to raise a complaint you can via this link and our team will pick this up.

Thanks,

Kain