Virgin Media: TiVo® service
For all TiVo service and TiVo box questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't watch recordings on itv

Same here... Have quite a few recordings from ITV that no longer play. Only option is to delete them from my recordings. Not happy.... Whats the use of having a TV box that records programmes for you and then the provider can then make not available....

kay110 by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to 150

I am not sure which TV box I have but for the second day in a row while watching channel 128 (Really) the sound is intermittent. I have rebooted the box but it is still the same. I used the Virgin Media app to run a check but it didnt find anything w...

Resolved! Faults with 11 year old Tivo Box

I have intermittant faults with 11 year old Box. I have spent many hours on VM website getting nowhere and going round in circles. This is not helped by not being able to log in to my E mails or account etc, as my unhanged password is not accepted. A...

johnstars by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky History Channel 131

HiWe have The Curse of Oak Island on a series link on this channel and usually watch it later on (we're desperate for them to find this elusive treasure!), but we've noticed the listings are coming up with To Be Announced and therefore it's not recor...

wishi by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to cancel engineer

Hello could some one from virgin media help me I booked an engineer to come out on the 15th of April got a text with details  but I no longer need an engineer as my problem has resolved itself ,but when I go into my account online it says I have no o...