Menu
Highlighted
rob_pep
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To Be Announced

I’ve been getting this on multiple channels for the last couple of days and a reset doesn’t change anything. This is effectively disabling all recording scheduling. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: To Be Announced

Hi press Home go to help and settings press OK then settings then network and reconnect to the virgin media network that will update your TV guide etc.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
rob_pep
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the guidance. I tried this a few times without success and then it finally triggered. I had a 75% connection on an approved signal booster and it wouldn’t respond, referring to gateway issues and suggesting I contact the helpline to enable. Knowing how tortuous that can be, I dropped to a 40% direct WiFi connection, it finally engaged and updated.

it feels like I need to run a cable around the house from the router and direct into the TiVo box to ensure connectivity...so much for WiFi 🙄

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Also be aware BBC1 listings are currently taking until roughly Tuesday to appear for the following weekend. So that's a 5day guide before it becomes a 12day one again.