cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo

rachielu33
Tuning in

Hi, my tivo box has been turning itself off about 8 times now within the past hour alone and not restarting itself but we can turn it back on. Why could it be doing this?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your TiVo is faulty and most likely needs replacing.

You can either wait here for staff to pick up this thread and arrange it, that might take a couple of days. Or call in to do so - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone. Choose the "I have a fault" options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rachielu33, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums, I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the box and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. Can you confirm if this is still happening or has this since been resolved? ^Chris

Hi, it appears to have stopped doing this itself since I posted this so for now it is resolved. Thank you for getting back to me though.

Hi rachielu33,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear your TV Box has now stopped turning itself off, you can find support around TV issues here.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.