0 Kudos
chops
Rising star
Message 32 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo tuners missing from info

@Ernie_C wrote:

You can’t.

So how are these software upgrades distributed ? area by area over a period of several months or are they trialled in a few areas first to see if there are 'issues' ? Can a newer software version be forcibly downloaded by doing a reset or similar ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 33 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Customers have no control over the software levels on their boxes.

Virgin Media determine where, when and what level each box has.

0 Kudos
chops
Rising star
Message 34 of 38
Flag for a moderator

How about the V6 box does it still have the same feature that the TiVo used to have - all tuners active and continually recording the preceeding hour enabling the user to catch up by switching channels ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 35 of 38
Flag for a moderator

@chops wrote:

How about the V6 box does it still have the same feature that the TiVo used to have - all tuners active and continually recording the preceeding hour enabling the user to catch up by switching channels ?

Post #12.

MrsE34
Tuning in
Message 36 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, I received this update today. I am feeling pretty upset to see others have had this issue a while but there's been no fix. I use this feature every day! How are they able to keep charging more for a reduced service? I don't want the stupid update.

AndyBJLow
Joining in
Message 37 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Noticed this a few weeks ago, support no use whatsoever. Makes the device practically useless as far as I'm concirned.
ianmac795
Joining in
Message 38 of 38
Flag for a moderator

So Mod Team, will this function be getting replaced? Why do V6 still have the live tuner function and TiVo has been barred from using this function? His function was one of he main reasons I use Virgin and not Sky. I tried to contact he help desk about this but I constantly get the following online:D4CE9177-BA9A-4BBC-8E0E-6437AD140130.pngAs you can see there are 2 hours left before it closes, it’s been like this for the past week. 

Yours in utter frustration

ianmac795 

0 Kudos