cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo remote control

paulww
Tuning in

Is it possible to get a replacement Tivo remote control without having wait for an eon on the end of a telephone, and if so, how? Ours has died (tried new batteries to no avail), and while we're managing to get by with an old V+ remote that I found gathering dust at the back of a drawer, it obviously doesn't offer the full range of functionality.

Thanks in anticipation,

Paul

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Paul,

You should be able to order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

On the same page click on the link to download the TV Control app. You can use that as a temporary remote until you receive the replacement.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @paulww

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding ordering a replacement remote, I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo remote has stopped working.

Were you able to order one online following the steps @newapollo kindly provided?

If not, please let me know and I'd be happy to arrange a replacement remote for you.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for the responses. Unfortunately it appears that the relevant web page is currently out of action - I keep getting redirected to the "Oops... somethings broken" page!

I'm sorry that hasn't loaded for you. 

Have you been able to try that on different web browsers?

^Martin

I have Martin - Chrome, Edge and Firefox 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @paulww.

I need to bring you into a private message so I can help you further, please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @paulww,

I have requested for a new remote to be sent to you now 🙂 Thank you for talking to me in a private message.

You should get this in the next 3/5 working days.

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Many thanks for all your help - new remote arrived this morning. 😃

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @paulww,

That's great to hear about your remote! 🙂

Let us know if you need an further help or support on this issue.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs