Menu
Morkjc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo remote control

curious question, how many Tivo remotes can you have programmed to your TV for the sound volume

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo remote control

Hi as many as you want provided you enter the correct code or codes into them.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Morkjc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I did think so, but when I try, to use one it works ok, then use another it reverts to that one and the 1st one doesnt you have to reprogame it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
gryphon
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hyjack the thread.

I have 2 remotes for the livingroom Tivo/TV. it's a bit of a laugh with the misses and i to change channels of fast forward.

Anyway just installed a new TV, one of the remotes is programming to the new TV ok the other seems to be playing up.

To programme the Tivo remote with TV it says press clear and TV and after it flashes green twice to proceed with the instructions. First remote went ok, flashing green twice straight away, second isn't flashing green twice. I've held clear/TV buttons for about 5 minuets and nothing, how long can it take or is there another way.

0 Kudos
Morkjc
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

this new remote progammes  and sticks all for about 5 mins then disapppears, had no problem with previous one

i am doing clear and tv. green light flashes, 0999, then channel up till tv turns off, turn tv back on, mute, vol up, and it appears, but only stays for about less than 5 mins then goes,

have tried to program 2 remotes to tv, doesnt seem to want to let me

0 Kudos
Morkjc
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

EDIT :
It Is definately

clear and tv together,. green light flashes, enter 0999, then channel up till tv turns off, turn tv back on with Tv remote , then press mute, vol up together, and it appears,  was missing a step click ok after, to make it confirm.

Now got 2 remotes working,

0 Kudos