cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo rebooting daily sometimes 4 or 5 times

Allanwilliams
Joining in

I am so fed up and frustrated this should not be happening , all l want is to talk to a person . If l have to verify l am not a Robot why then is all my correspondence with a robot .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need TV faults.. once you've dialled the normal CS number and chosen the "I have a fault" option, don't press anything else. Ignore the offer of a link, text message, self-service and whatever else. Just wait, and the queue should beckon.

Or wait here and staff should respond after a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need TV faults.. once you've dialled the normal CS number and chosen the "I have a fault" option, don't press anything else. Ignore the offer of a link, text message, self-service and whatever else. Just wait, and the queue should beckon.

Or wait here and staff should respond after a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Allanwilliams, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the set top box rebooting on a regular occurrence.

Can you possibly advise me how much space you have left on the box for recordings? Is this close to 100%?

Please also ensure that all connections are finger tight and connected securely for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

all conbections are fine storage never above 66%. An engineer is coming today👍

Hi @Allanwilliams

Thanks for posting on our community forum

Glad to hear you managed to get the engineer booked, how did the visit go? Is the issue now resolved?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The engineer arrived on time very nice man changed the box no quibble or drama .

Kudos to virgin👍

Hi there @Allanwilliams, thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear this box has been changed for you to resolve the issue, if you need anything further we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules