Menu
SJR_360
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo picture break up

Hi,

The picture on my Tivo box keep breaking up, sometimes with brief sound loss. It's particularly bad on BT Sports channels with frequent break ups and then sometimes get a few minutes between break ups, it's also happening to a lesser degree on E4, C4 and recently has started even on BBC very occasionally. I'm thinking of upgrading to a V6 box, but is this something that will be resolved in the upgrade, or should I get this fixed first before upgrading? Any help or advice (or moderator help to fix) much appreciated.
Cheers.

0 Kudos
Finewine
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo picture break up

Hi, I have been having this same issue with lots of channels....and we have a tivo box :-( Channel 5 has problems regularly and agree on BBC now being affecteed. Also have some channels not available yet service status for our area shows no faults. I look forward to you getting some helpful info on your issue.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo picture break up

Hi if you are upgrading to V6 & you are having a manned install you may as well have the whole thing done in one go, as if as I suspect it's a signal level issue the engineer will check levels once the V6 is up and running and go to the head end box (outside) and ajust the levels.Regards Micky