Menu
stroudy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo freezes every couple of days -tried the usual ,works for a while then freezes again

Wonder whether it is the controller or the box at fault -suspect it is the box but notice the controller red light does not always respond to a button being pressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo freezes every couple of days -tried the usual ,works for a while then freezes again

Hi stroudy1,

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the TV box issue.

Is it freezing on certain channels or functions?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
stroudy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo freezes every couple of days -tried the usual ,works for a while then freezes again

No it freezes when I am playing a recorded programme and just on normal television-it simply does not respond to the remote control.

0 Kudos
OLD_BOY_ASKING
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried changing your batteries in your remote control?

0 Kudos
stroudy1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

certainly did

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey stroudy1,

Have you tried to reset your box? This can sometimes fix issues such as this. Please could you give this a try and let me know if the box is still playing up.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos