cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo fault W02. || No TV for 36 hours HELP!

Smithrus
Tuning in

Tivo box is not working . I have tried all the suggestions online and the Chatline basically told me that they cannot help. No TV for 36 hours. Cannot find a way to book/speak to an engineer. Can anyone help.? I'm very frustrated as I seem to be going around in circles.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a loss of signal error, so the advice about pixellation applies just as well...

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a loss of signal error, so the advice about pixellation applies just as well...

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

I think I need to wait for assistance from VM .

Thanks

Hi Smithrus,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have no TV service since Tuesday, I was able to locate you on our system using the details we have for you, I can see you have spoken to us and a technician has been arranged, if you need to cancel or reschedule the appointment, this can be done Via your Online Account.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Problem solved after a 3 hour engineers visit ( very friendly and professional). Was a problem with external junction box.

Turns out we have been with Virgin 32 years! Can anyone beat this and VM any chance of a loyalty discount!

Great to hear all sorted Smithrus - please give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can review your account for you. Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill