Menu
Highlighted
Ant_matthews
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box keeps rebooting

For the past 5 days the TiVo box keeps continually rebooting over 2 times an hour, it doesn’t matter if watching live tv, a recording, have even tried to see if it reboots without the white cable in the back connected it still does. All of the cables are properly connected

Not to sure when it’s on standby if it’s still rebooting, not watching tv at that point ( I imagine it is though)  

0 Kudos
gavtere
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box keeps rebooting

We've had the same problems for the past few days too!  Ours seems to be consistently rebooting itself every 30 minutes when in use (again, doesn't matter if it is live TV or recorded).  

Wonder if there was an update recently that the TiVo didn't like...

0 Kudos
Ant_matthews
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s been over a week now, and it’s still rebooting constantly, noticed a new issue where the TV guide isn’t properly loading and some channels say “to be announced” and tried connecting to virgin media services multiple times and each time it doesn’t finish and reboots 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ant_matthews,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happening.

I'd like to arrange for a technician to resolve this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Elkie1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

I am having exactly the same problem now with my Tivo box for the past week. Keeps rebooting but  takes ages to reboot. It affects everything - recorded, on demand and live.Recorded programmes are broken up and incomplete as a result. Unwatchable.

I have rebooted and checked all of the connections but no improvement. i need this resolving ASAP - am definitely nit getting a service - at this price, it is not acceptable.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Elkie1,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this problem.

I'd like to arrange for the engineer to resolve this for you so I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times.

You will find this message if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos