cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box faulty

helen_cooper
Joining in

My Tivo box needs replacing, everyday we have to restart the box in order for it to work, my son who is very technical,says it needs replacing please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @helen_cooper,

Welcome back to our forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your TiVo box.

We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. As mentioned by @japitts, what happens to the box when you initially start it? Do you get an error message? How long has this been ongoing?

Please get back to us when you can

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is happening with your TiVo if you don't restart it?

TiVo's are no longer replaced but now swapped out for V6 - they run the exact same software but on a much newer box. It uses your VM home broadband for an internet connection instead.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @helen_cooper,

Welcome back to our forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your TiVo box.

We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. As mentioned by @japitts, what happens to the box when you initially start it? Do you get an error message? How long has this been ongoing?

Please get back to us when you can

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs