cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box fault

MartyDowling
On our wavelength

I have had the Tivo box for a number of years now and it is starting to develop problems.

1 using catch up and the programme will stop playing, a message spears saying there is a temporary fault but the fault reoccurs at random times.

2 using Netflix or YouTube,  the programing will drop out, a message comes saying Internet connection lost. The programmes normally play for approximately 60 minutes before this happens. 

The problem with Netflix and youtube does not happen when watching via their apps. 

The box is ventilated and all cables secure. The box has been rebooted several times. Memory capacity at 68%

The problem has been reported by phone without any solution.

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks again,

Getting a telephone reply off VM is not a task for the faint hearted. The waiting time for them to answer can be as long as an hour and even then the call can be terminated. If you do manage to get through the operator insists on reading you tje script that they have on their computer screen.

I think I will wait here, thank you for your help.

Marty

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Marty.

Thanks for getting back in touch, I'm sorry that you're still having some issues with your TiVo box.

I'd like to take a look into this for you, I'm just going to send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team