Menu
baruch
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box charges

Some time ago a large box was delivered from Virgin, in my absence. I've never unpacked it, didn't know what it was, nor did I want it. I now find I'm being charged a fee for something I neither want nor requested, and don't use?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box charges

I assume you contacted them to arrange return at the time?

What did they say?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
baruch
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, I didn't - I'm deaf, and customer service is a nightmare. As my bundle included free tv (which I don't need anyway), I assumed this was just an updated box, which I could use or not. I had no notification beforehand that this was a chargeable item; I hadn't asked for it, and it's still in its original packaging. I'd hoped to hijack a passing van to return it, but haven't had the chance.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi baruch, 

Thanks for your post and sorry for any confusion over your package/ equipment. 

If this is a new TV box we've sent you there would typically be a small monthly subscription charge for it, but this would be included within your overall bundle price.

I'd like to take a closer look for you, so I'll need a few more details from you. I've sent you a private message (little purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Get back to me when you can 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
baruch
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply. I've checked my private messages, and there's nothing later than 2017 on there.  Baruch

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Our apologies baruch, 

I have now popped you the private message - it should be there for you in a few moments. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos