Menu
welshbhoy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box M59 error

Hi, Firstly I've had issues with VM for weeks, the internet. It's been losing connection. Its been driving me potty. Having to reset VM router up to 3 - 5 times a day back to original settings. Ive been checking service status & no issues reported. My sister-in-law lives a few houses down & her internet has been fine. It's driving me nuts.Reported to VM. 

Next up, we recently decorated & moved our TiVo box from one room to another. The box was left unplugged for a little while. When the box was reconnected it had a message about the network connection & a guide on reconnecting.  Followed this & it failed each time. The box was taken downstairs & ethernet cable plugged directly to the Tivo from the router. While it eventually reconnected problems remained. Our box downstairs, when plugged back in was showing issues of no tv guide, no catch up tv & no on demand. The same with the box upstairs. Reported to VM & was assured it would fix itself over the next few days.

My wife told me of the box downstairs showing an error message. The following day the same message was displayed on upstairs box, " Show info running out (M59)" Also the Tv guide isn't available with the message on there "To Be Announced"

I'm hoping someone who's had similar issues would have some advice. Customer Service with VM is troublesome in that they don't really seem to help by telling you " give it a few days & things should sort themselves out ". Still waiting for the sorting out..........

Advice welcome with much appreciation.

0 Kudos
welshbhoy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box M59 error

Really would appreciate if a VM employee  would be kind enough to get an engineer in the case.

Not phoned VM today as I'll probably be told the same again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Welshbhoy

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your service recently. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and can see the set top box as connected and seemingly working well, I hope that means that things are working as they should now? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

NicAdcock
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

did it get sorted
I have to be announced on programmes list
**bleep** off with virgin
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Anna_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, NicAdcock.

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting this error on your TV.

Were you able to use your service smoothly since your last post? If not, I recommend to call our customer service to check this for you. This error might lead to account specifics.

You can call 150 from your Virgin Media Home Phone number or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. The opening hours are: 8am-9pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday, 8am-6pm Sunday.

Keep us updated.

Thank you,

Anna_B

0 Kudos