cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box Error's

mags808
On our wavelength

Hi,

Since about 4 weeks ago, the Tivo box is coming up with error codes on catchup & demand. it is fine on normal tv but I can't watch anything on catchup & demand without it coming up with Error C130 and another one I cant remember. it's so annoying because it will be Okay a few minutes later then will do the same again. I like to watch catchup before work but keep getting errors 😞  It also has become very slow. (Could this be the reason).

Thanks for any help.

13 REPLIES 13

mags808
On our wavelength

Thank You Ayisha. I will let you know how it goes. 

You're welcome and thank you 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mags808
On our wavelength

Hi,

I just thought I'd update this. I think I have fixed it hopefully. So there's a card in the back of the Tivo box and I thought I'd pull it out and reinsert it.

Over yesterday and this morning, I have had no issues at all. I had a text message to say if it is fixed reply "FIXED", to cancel the engineers visit so that is what I have done. Fingers crossed I don't have anymore problems.

I would like to say thanks for all the help from japitts & Ayisha_B

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mags808, thanks for getting back in touch with the update - really glad you were able to identify the issue and that things seem to have improved.

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if you encounter any more problems, or if there's anything else we can help with. 

Tom