Menu
madgunt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Jumping to Live from Pause

My Tivo Box jumps from a paused program to real time when you start to play it. This happens when the program that is paused is also being recorded.

It also happens at random with paused Tv that is not being recorded. Unpause and suddenly back to real time with no ability to rewind to the pause point.

Tonight recording 'The Voice' Paused before the first results.It was also being recorded from the start. Unpaused and suddely jumped to after the results were announced. Annoying to start with but also it has seemed to forget the first half of the recording and take it that the recording started from the point it restarted from after the pause. So around 30-40 minutes disappeared and we couldn't rewind to see who had been knocked out. It was obvious once the remaining acts came out but this should not happen.

This problem has happened on the odd occasion over the time I have had the box but it is getting increasingly more common. Is this a box fault and time to get it replaced?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Jumping to Live from Pause

Best thing to do is ring in and report the fault. They will check the status of your box and signal levels etc. Depending on the results they may book an engineer visit for you.

150 or 0345 454 1111