Menu
RangerNeil
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo C130 error & picture/sound faults

Now on the second day with the older style Tivo box acting up.  Problems first started with the image pixellating and the sound coming/going/distorting then, whilst watching a program on catch-up it terminated abruptly leaving an error code C130.  So right now catch-up and on demand serices are unavailable whilst the normal TV pases in and out of being watchable.  I've called 150 - again - an engineer will be here in 3 days time.

The broadband has also been dead for 2 days prior - now 4 days -  and I called 150 over that.  I had an engineer booked but was told to cancel the call out if it came back on-line as there was an unknown area fault (RM8 postcode).  it did (for about 4 hours) so I cancelled the call out as directed.  Shortly after it went down again. 

I am being told one time that its an area fault, another that its the equipment here.   Is there a fault in the RM8 area??

I am currently a very unhappy customer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo C130 error & picture/sound faults

Hi RangerNeil, 

I am really sorry to hear of the experience you've had with your box! I can see that this was posted a few days ago. 

Can I ask how everything is at the moment? 

Thank you for your post. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos