Menu
Tyker77
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo stuck on "starting up"...

Hello. Yesterday my TiVo was displaying a C130 error and not showing any channels so I tried to reboot it. It has since been stuck on the "starting up" screen with one flashing red light and one constant blue one. I've tried switching it off at the wall and on again but it's still stuck. Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo stuck on "starting up"...

Right next step is to see what lights are on red blue if it's still on those please ring in or help team can get it looked at could be offline which is a pain or its a fault the team can get it fixed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tyker77,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jentoher
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue. Have tried turning it off and on again... but no joy. One green and one red light, rather than blue. It is just boots up, displays the Starting up page, then black screen and more lights come on, then all of them come on at full brightness and then back to one red and one green.

0 Kudos