Menu
Highlighted
Kazmat
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo recording Issues

I'm getting poor quality recordings pixelation and issues with quality after pausing live TV. I had an engineer here today with another issue with my broadband which I assumed was causing this problem, however tv recorded this evening since the repair is still pixelated and jumpy. The tivo v6 box is around a year old. 

Any ideas for a fix? 

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo recording Issues

If it's only affecting recorded and paused programs then your hard disk is failing. You need a new box.

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo recording Issues

Hi @Kazmat and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing pixelation of recordings and after pausing live TV.

As @Cueball99 mentioned, since this is only happening when a programme had been recorded or paused, it would suggest there may be an issue this the set top box itself rather than the signal.

In this case, if you haven't already I would recommend getting in touch with our faults team who will take steps to resolve this for you.

You can reach the team on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111, option 1 then 2. Lines are open between 8am and midnight, 7 days a week.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos